Yesterday the rain has not deterred my legs and my head, for my first sprint Duathlon ... My bike is number 119 ..........
attaching the bike, then part belongs to walk 2.5 km in the mud and water ....
before leaving a smile to my husband is a must ......
first portion of the race, the shoes were like glued to the ground ...... that effort!
And now ..... BIKE 10 km fun ....
very concentrated on the path all the mud ...
I'm passing ..........
Evvia go!
After the village bike, the bike is back in his place ...... e.
There is prepared to share ....... For the second population of stroke, 1.5 kilometers ......
Here is my final destination ......
And now who washes me this stuff??
With my Group Triathlon Lucca, organizer of the Super Sprint Duathlon.
My debut saw me at the FOURTH women, not bad for the first time, time taken 49 minutes x 14 km .......
I enjoyed a casino, the multidisciplinary too good ....
are now plans to Pisa, in fact today I will do my first 30 km .........
0 comments:
Post a Comment