Sunday, November 14, 2010

Wooden Wayfarer Forsale

Half Marathon surprise .... Livorno ! First race

But I said to myself, I go to Livorno and puts a bib .... Yes I did the half marathon in Livorno!

So I had to do a longish workout of 2 hours, 10 so I've got slapped in the middle of the half ...! "But I did well Bucci true?"

With my teammate ERIT that she is recovering now running, a bit like me! we made friends. We kept a steady pace without overdoing it ....

I was so happy, because I love you so much running, and especially riindossare a bib ...

Everything went fine, no effort without pain in the heel .. I closed the half in 1h, 45, taking the average of 4.58. Satisfied and happy I crossed the line with my smile that I've brought along for 21km and 97 meters ...
I could be more daring, but that's okay.

After all with my friends at lunch by the legendary Scooter, Livorno restaurant where the laughs are ensured and good fish in the first place ...
I'm happy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment