Monday, March 14, 2011

Templet On Fondant Ballet Shoes

Win on the mtb!!

The certificate
Regional Duathlon Champion!

My team LUCCA TRIATHLON!

dell'ammollo First!

Agguerritissima! With my PEGASO that made me win!

Along the route in the pouring rain!

The most fun!

After tutt'infangati with Pegaso or smot ... !

And finally the podium!

Yes I enjoyed it a mess, too dduathlon the lover with the bike!
The course was divided thus: 3 + km of racing in the mud 14 km bike in the mud, + 1.5 km run ever in the mud .....
The context is to Lucca Forum Boario, River Park, along the Serchio River, a beautiful place in the countryside.
The track to say the least from the famous island but even worse .... pools of water that reached to his knees, mud where the bike skidded and plunged, a path really fun and hard.
I mishandled the race To tell the truth. I left running too slow, but I do not know why I run in the mud and then I found myself in the rear, but then ......
fraction bike, I get up and go to all foo Pegasus to reach everybody, I did. Gradually takes and how many women in particular, one after the other to take them back with my Pegaso ....... I was fourth on the final absolute woman to just over 1 minute from the third. Then after changing a bike race, I lost dinuovo, I can not really run in the mud, I glues your feet to the ground and I can not lift his legs ..... then I found it on arrival to 13 seconds of the fourth and 1 minute from the third, but ..........
surprise, I won my category, and then I won the Regional Championship Duathlon .... It Does Not here .........!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment