Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome Wedding Cards

Two races in two days! Terni

Social Race MTB Duathlon Saturday, March 5, Park River, Lucca!
before leaving!

After the locality of running and mountain biking, where I fell twice, getting a good knock to the knee and tibia, broken down by race, with the leg pain ....

Arrival and end of the race social!

3 km run + 14 km MTb including falls + 1.5 travel, total: 1.04 ', 30''.
The real race will be March 13, where I will give it all and at least I hope not to fall dinuovo by bike! I am really enjoyed with my team!

The next day ............ Fucecchio Half Marathon!

's arrival with the flag wavers!!

Along the way, with friends of 1 hour, 45 ...... I thought not to participate since the fall on Saturday. But the morning I felt I could try, in fact I am playing gradually, then I ended up with these guys and there remained until the end! So
1h, 45 ', 57''.
are now plans to get back with this lividume and then Sunday I have a race valid for the rank Duathlon Regional Championship FITRI!

0 comments:

Post a Comment