Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Frustration Board-game Roles

Triathlon swimming fatigue .... ....... Cooling

Yes I admit it.
I did not think it was so hard to prepare for the triathlon, especially for swimming and as a Master Runners is my dilemma.
not sure how to prepare a 100 km but ......
Last Thursday I was in the pool to make 400-meter backstroke, the race inside of Lucca Social Triathlon and I've gotten in 20 minutes, an eternity. The problem is freestyle, I have not treated well. Back well and without effort, but I have yet to perfect it free.

Merocledì The previous swimming 3 km I always travel to the home game, I made them in 13 ', 38'', but I had tired legs from the bike the day before.
MTB today's 30 km between the most dense fog, luckily I had the knobbly tires.
race tomorrow, and hopefully they are not packed in the legs from the bike. Thursday instead of swimming, freestyle.

recap:
Christmas last week and earlier this week: Monday, 13-
- Travel
-Tuesday 14-Bike MTB uphill
-15-Wednesday-Thursday travel
16-Swim Back
-Friday 17 - Race
-Sabato18-Bike MTB
-Sunday 19-Blogtrotters "mythical"
-race-run Monday 20 - 26 km hilly
-Tuesday 21 - 30 km MTB

The triathlon is taking me very much, I hope to improve in swimming because I would make a great race in late May. XTERRA in Sardinia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment