Monday, December 20, 2010

How To Wire Powered Sub

Maremma Pisa ....... what a beautiful day. Other

starts here, but just start with ... the various phone calls telling me to cancel and would not come sorry .... well does rhyme ... Stefano Gatti, Mario, Bibe, The friends, Albe could not be with us, unfortunately the weather in Tuscany was a disaster, ice everywhere, as were isolated from the rest of the world !!!!! But what a pity ....
has not discouraged those beautiful Blogger that I have achieved in my Tuscany.
I must say that I regretted not being more present, but it was really difficult situation in Pistoia, the roads can not go, so I had to return home for dinner, as well as the risk of ice on Sunday for lunch .... But ..... still managed to see these mythical friends who are like my family now.
You are my family, their so beautiful and always smiling, like all sports in general, but they Bloggers differ from many others ... them ourselves as BLOGTROTTERS.
The announcement of the suspended particles of the race then and there I was disappointed, but then we respond and we know we improvised Blogger ..............
Identical Twins!
I wanted to be as high as MARDIVITA "YO "...... but just getting up I could get a lot of pricks!
This is the best photo that will travel around the world .... .... Eziuccio is an experienced photographer wanted mimettizzarsi the Tower ... we did it??
A unique .... I had never seen so Pisa!!
Here they are their unique ... Blogtrotters the legendary running together a unique event!
Here it seems as if you want takes a nap, what pricks!!
with the Organization of Pisa Marathon, Paola Grassini and behind me the great Andrea Maggini, who has so much wiggle in order to ensure a successful event, but it was not really possible, but thank you dear friends.
After Santas jog to the sound of repeated between me and Er Moro, a Mardivita Vatusso, you're too high as well .... Yo Insane. Luca Ginko, Arirun, Diego "Hulk, Francoscor, Blade Runner Pinocchio, Valentina the youngest, Philip, the third peeled, Master Runners the triathlete, the twin Eziuccio different but equal in, all together are really fantastic.
where is ARIRUN?
ciaccola It freezes and there ...... MAREMMA COOLING !!!!!
The Vale happy smile is priceless, she was a Bloggattrotta ....... like me.
This
I saw somewhere or am I wrong? "I saw you in Collodi"
Gianco beautiful colors you wore on Sunday!!
But thou hast mica eeeee cold, crashed thistle ....
My Eziuccio!
Three Tomatoes, like the Three Marys. "But you also Pandora and panettone?"
Challengers running, Er Moro and Santa Claus. "S'ha du ago to repeat?"
and could not miss him Pennellone MARDIVITA YO!
Despite everything we can to make us a good run together, I believe that an event so we can hardly ricapitare, but you could always do, wanting. "I have told you in June, three goals: 15-30-50 - lunch and dinner at my house, with wine and oil Montalbano farmer of my garden ....... Maybe
This atmospheric situation did not allow us to test them on the path, but, at least for me, I did live a unique experience.
Thanks Blogtrotters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment