In the picture are the photo with a friend Maureen is Piero Giacomelli.
After a stop a bit forced, between San Antonio and of foo Sinusitis I started to run.
This week I had two exits in the moments that it was not raining, rare to say the truth. I am
rifiondata 19 km in between climbs and descents at random, because now they were all blown workouts, I went to a feeling! I said to myself, "and go away, as Va Va!" gl'iè It went well.
I only resumed training on Friday, and yesterday went to Prato are a non-competitive 13km, 600 meters across flat.
I had a steady pace, and though it was a bit strong I have not lost much.
I spent 1 hour, 06 ', 58''so it's more than good. Now I hope not riammalarmi more, and the heel straps, because these days he made himself suffer ......!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment