Yesterday I slingshots in Prato in park Galceti where there was a 14 km race with a good uphill stretch. The day was the chilly, but there was dimolto well. This week I had a bit of pains in the heel, but now is a bit past. I trained in travel, mountain biking and swimming.
now my goal is the half-marathon of Pisa, for now I can not do more. Over the next targets will be racing Duathlon and Triathlon ......
Son just playing yesterday with my team-mate Alex, who abandoned me after a while, because I did not want to force the pace, which was 5 per km, including climbing. All in all I was good and the heel was heard soon.
are approaching the Christmas holidays and I wanted to make a nice gift ......!!!!!!! then I will tell you if Santa Claus has fulfilled my desire.
0 comments:
Post a Comment