Monday, January 31, 2011

Alfa Vision Insurance Complaints

Pegasus .... Torre del Lago Puccini half marathon!

PEGASO I present to you, my new bike!

Training on Thursday along with Pegasus River!

Well yes we are back, Digia is the fourth year in a row. This time without a mask on the pegs. I had to do a workout of 2 hours, 30 oin then took me half this half that I finished in 1h, 45 ', all as provided by Bucci, since I had to continue for another 45 minutes it was absurd to do more. I made a few km before and after the race, along the legs were a little Durette, but because it has been tough the past week, including swimming BIKE, "new" race, I could not expect to go to any foo .. ..... Quiet game behind the balloons dell'1h, 50. Slowly I increased as planned and in the end I reached the balloons dell'1h, 45 and there I stayed until the end, I could have done more, but I did not have, especially because this week will be even tougher. Is however a premium placed between the first 40. I am happy because the heel is not too ......... Malino Summary
past week: Monday
: repeated stroke
Tuesday: Swim 500 meters + 25 km MTB style.
Wednesday: 17 km
Thursday: Swim 200 meters style, 200 meters back. + 30 km MTB.
Friday: 1 hour variations of pace.
Saturday .......
Sunday 2h, 30 in the middle of the Half Marathon!
This week will be even harder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment