Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cover Letter Beauty Therapist Sample

I am changing physically! Half

Swimming ........

bike ..........

Stroke ............

It 'really hard to do everything, but it is also beautiful, because it is never boring. Every day I change anything, especially if I run and do dinuovo many miles, but along with many km are the days of those of the bike and swimming. A series of sports that are really making me live a good time.
The race is always one that I hold in my heart, but the bike is right after swimming, and now begins to make me really well, both mentally and physically, I'm also changing appearance, I seem to be stronger and stronger.
I feel good that I hope to bring my forever.
still struggling to swim but I am working to be able to do at least 1500 meters in a row without stopping, will be tough and we may not succeed until the end of this year, but I do not give up and go forward.
I'll do a marathon in February and after this, I will concentrate seriously Triathlon, I think of different races to do, I definitely enjoy it.
I do not write so much on the blog, because I have too many things to tell and you get bored, I read even if you do not comment much, but I do not doubt you ever read .....
We list only the last workout I did:
Sunday: 25 km undulating hills
Monday 12 km + 32 km MTB
Tuesday: Swim 400 meters
Wednesday: repeat track, total 17 km.
Today: 22 km MTB + 600 m Swimming
And tomorrow?
E 'another day .............


0 comments:

Post a Comment