Some pictures of the trail.
More photographs of the route.
few moments on the path of the Trail.
These photos I have taken from the album Mario Pardell my dear friend who has photographed all of the 30 km race.
I wanted to start the new year with a nice muddy path, we say "MOTA".
30 km of trail in that of Santa Croce. Rain and snow in recent days has not helped the course. Like quicksand mud puddles type, small lakes, but all in all, fun workout.
The climbs are not missed. With my teammates, erythematous, Sandro, Alessio, Piero and Ezio (not Eziuccio), we are challenged to hit the bars, all full of fun.
arrival after 2h, 34 ', not bad weather, music and dancing and greeting us! We have not pulled back and after all that effort, we mixed the group, who danced wild dances too ........ lover ......!!!! we say that we did a cool-down. How
beginning of the year does not seem bad, I hope to continue like this for a while, allowing the heel.
0 comments:
Post a Comment