Thursday, January 6, 2011

Example Of Supplementary Angle

Befana with all broken legs .......

The arrival fired for not more than the one behind me ....

First Half of my friends ...... with the Epiphany.

The route climbs with the Half Marathon.

Today Half Marathon Epiphany in Borgo a Buggiano.
early in the morning just got up I felt that she would not go well and in fact ....
The start ..... wooden legs, like Pinocchio .....
Along the way, not too easy, Legs Lead Robokop .... How .....
Latest km Troche legs like a Christmas tree, and then I missed the cream makes a sweet ....... well ..... maybe I ache all over, my son said: "An e resent that of 30 km on Sunday ?.... the Befana comes by night with his legs all broken, I take it to another couple in January ...." However
1h, 47, are returned to 15th overall prize.
I will refer to the next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment