Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Europe Wholesale Clubwear

My week spent exploring the miles away! The long

The 30 km long on Sunday, I had to do 2 hours, 20 but I went with my friend and I made more in 10 minutes. Then 30 km in 2h, 31.

bike path that follows the dual outputs, with swimming.


This week was filled with the km race walk, bike and in the tub ....
This discipline will take the soul but it gives you great satisfaction. After the next Marathon I have a Sprint Duathlon race bike and after I prepare for another Duathlon along a 10 km bike and 10 stroke 80 stroke. In the midst of this period put the first sprint triathlon, which will tell you in the coming months. The Marathon
the'm always well prepared with the help of tarlucco Marco Bucci, although every now and then I make changes, but the triathlon is a whole other thing. Summary
past week.
Monday: repeated for 2000.
Tuesday: three styles of swimming baths 25 + 25 km MTB.
Wednesday: I had to do 14 km instead I had to change to the training that I had to follow the triathlon, so I did 25x400.
Thursday: Swim 450 meters + 30 km MTB.
Friday: 14 km easy, I had to do Wednesday.
Saturday ...........
Sunday 30 km in 2h, 31.
This has been my past week, I already started this and who is spending then you tell it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment