A smile for you!
I have it redone!
After the download again but here I am smiling too!
My arrival Folded in half!
I'm coming!
At 500 meters from the finish uphill!
30 km mark, here I was hunting for real in the word!
to the waterfalls! beautiful!
10 ° km ........
Tiè get this to those who have the virus and Gufata caiser!
balloons 3 o'clock, 30 ..........
The uphill section!
arrival.
arrival.
Ferentillo where there will be a start!
One of the steps in the marathon, spectacular!
Valnerina!
The valnerina!
Me I'm a scratch!
Falls over!
Marmore!
Falls lower.
Also this marathon is over. I had no goals, it was a beautiful and exciting marathon, go to Niagara Falls from the 15th km, beautiful location, surrounded by green Valnerina! beautiful, beautiful, really. Son arrived on Saturday where I had a good sightseeing, then withdrawal Expo for race number. In the evening I had not much appetite I had a bit of nausea, I thought it was a bit of excitement for the marathon, but strangely it happens. In the morning I get up well, I have breakfast and I go to the bus that will take us to where we will Ferentillo departure. Li was a nice freezing cold, we took refuge in a church all, I had never happen ... the beautiful church full ... Then all of the runners on the grid ... like steak! ahahaha!
The shot and hand, all downhill ... beautiful 20 km of downhill, but that makes you fit, and although I braked, I found myself behind the balloons 3 o'clock, 30, son arrived at the half in 1h , 44. They stayed with the green balloons to 28 km when ....... A cramp in the stomach and into a field via download. Allotment and the pace remains the same, then after another 2 km 2 km after download .... yet another shock, and so 6 times, then the legs were a little sore, because I had more strength, the last 10 km were uphill. I was disappointed because the pace was good, but I say ... but because I happen to all of me? Oh well anyway I finished my umpteenth marathon in 3 hours, 49 placing to complete 22, 7th grade, and 13 ° in couples with Mauro Severoni, it was also produced in pairs or press on 25, then!
Although the virus that then also gave me a bit of a fever, I today, I'm quite happy with my result. After all, I cut the line!
0 comments:
Post a Comment