The path of yesterday, I have found a gradient of 26 fen %........ Uphill ....... 17 km.
arrival .....??????? a Salame Toscano nice, the son brought me home, I am absolutely placed 9th!
my unexpected arrival!!
with my friends before the race!
This week was very full and fun.
begins on Monday, with a nice sitting on the track, I did the Hamster mad for more than 1h, 20 '. On Tuesday
Shot in a beautiful 32 km bike and a swim in the pool ....... 30 tanks.
On Wednesday I'm back on track to do the Hamster 2 crazy harvest ..... On Thursday
too funny: My son went in the pool for that 30 tanks and instead I chatted with the others who were training, and tanks without number ... I know, mah n'avrò made after 10 ... was rather Tardini, then, I took my bike and went out with my friend for a walk ... .... pretty tough 42 km. I realized that it was very late and then to the 30 km mark I accelerated and I accidentally unplugged my company, I have not seen her behind me, I'm back here again trudging back and .... it was too broken down to all foo late, and up the hill to home, I made the final sprint to the gate! I opened my son slingshots down the stairs leading to the garage, on the bike, miss poo I kill you! I took the curve and are crashed into a garage door, entrance to Bersagliera son and I put down the lemon tree ....... a disaster, I have crashed from laughing I picked up the plant and so on in a sprint finish at home Fantoziana ..... imagine the scene ......
On Friday a run quiet 'me a lever and on Sunday no one a better garetto in Prato. 17 km, I had to do 2 hours of travel and so it was just that I put in the middle of the race, which proved to be a surprise. Son dimolto game plan to quiet chat with the runners, then slowly I felt my legs turning, but I do not know how, given that half the houses in the Polar ..... if a jag to a! I found myself in 8th km climb to say the least terrible, "but I said, I go crashing down ?..... and so on go! At the end of the climb the well-deserved rest, where I du Ciaccia and then off it again ..... .. To make you quick, on arrival they give me a card with writing. 9, women. Or this? I said to myself? I am going to take the award and gave me a beautiful Tuscan Salami, miiiiiiiiinchia I said to myself, and I made the race all the foo else that gave me? A whole pig?
Summary km:
Monday 40x200 meters tot 13 km
Tuesday: 30 + baths 32 km MTb
Wednesday: a little work on the 200 the track a bit messed up tot 15 km
Thursday: undefined swimming pools + 42 km MTB attached catapultaggio lemon
Friday: 12 km
Sunday. + 17 km race of the remaining 5 km 22 km tot
0 comments:
Post a Comment